Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm having problems uploading photos to my blog. I've been on the phone with tech support for my computer a couple of times, but still don't know what the problem is. I like blogs with PICTURES! 

Still, I've been working on sketches and drawings and thoughts about fabric and quilts. Sometimes I there's so much in my head, I can't get it down on paper fast enough. Then, the issue is trying to get it into fabric! Sometimes that's a problem. I don't always know how to translate what I see in my head to fabric. For some pieces takes years before I can create a piece, because I don't know the technique yet. I keep playing, however, and one day it happens.  So off I go to my studio to sketch, draw, and touch fabric.

I'll continue to work on the photo problem as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment